ITILŪ defines Service Management as a set of specialized organizational capabilities for providing value to customers in the form of services. ITILv3 organizes those services in 5 categories to cover each stage of the service lifecycle: Service Strategy; Service Design; Service Transition; Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement.
Our offering consists of:
- A team of professionals in the field of service management (SLA Managers, Change Managers, Demand Managers, Release Managers, Service Portfolio Managers, etc);
- A complementary expertise in Service and Project Management to manage your project aiming at improving your IT services.
Typical missions we can run:
- Analyze your needs and define your Service Strategy;
- Bring the right profiles to design and implement some of your IT services;
- Help you bring value to your customers by optimizing your IT services;
- See our Success Stories page for examples of service management missions
- See our SM competences page for details on our service management expertise
Keywords, tools and technique: